Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Report


 
Apparently it's early Monday Morning ........ and the weekend is over!  I feel like I'm actually ready for it to begin.   All the things I had hoped to accomplish with FNSI  didn't  come close!  I did finish a lovely little crocheted market bag which will be a gift, so I can't show you just yet.,   and I did manage to cut out some larger hexie shapes of scrap yarn that I will be turning into a floor mat to put in the Christmas gift pile ....... which was partly what held me up soooo much!!  Trying to get a large hexie shape ......... seems I could use some larger hexie templates!!!  And I did manage a few more rows on my crochet blanket (Spice of Life).  
The monthly Yarrawonga market was on, and more plants were purchased - mostly some ground covers to use as some fillers in the front garden ....  Did I tell you the poppies are finally out and flowering again!  

..... more weeding took place and the usual washing and cleaning of house .......... but my weekend is over and I feel like it should just be beginning! 

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Your garden is looking lovely Sharm!!

Hope you can find some time to sit and enjoy it :)) xx

A Peaceful Homemaker said...

Sharm, it is a Lovely garden. Looks like all that hard work of weeding has paid off.
-Shiralee.

Melody said...

Your garden is looking so lovely.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Beautiful view of your pretty gardens! I would say you accomplished quite a bit.....Hope your week goes well. x Karen

Wendyb said...

LOOOOOVE your garden Sharmayne....and we're never quite happy with what we set out to do, but to me, it sounds like you did heaps! Glad you joined us!
xox sugary hugs Wendy :o)

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

You have a lovely garden! Such beautiful view!

janet said...

Just beautiful. How peaceful it would be to sit there and pray.