Monday, May 9, 2022

Oooooops

 

Went walking Saturday and a km from home looked behind me and my foot stumbled on the edge of the road which had a couple inches drop from the bitumen to the gravel - just enough for a massive tumble.  Many hours spent between the doctors and Gp run hospital they dont think the arm is broken but too much internal swelling to rule out a break.   still limited movement - hence 1 handed typing and bruises to lots of other parts ..............anyhow - some photos of walking prior to the fall.  all knitting and sewing and many things are out for the moment .......... stay tuned.  hugs sharm





they are draining the lake at mulwala/yarrawonga so the river has dropped significantly

5 comments:

loulee said...

I hope you heal quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I do hope you heal quickly. You did take some lovely photos before your tumble. Cheers Janice

Lin said...

Oh dear, poor you! Do hope the arm is not broken and that all heals well and quickly. Hugs. xx

Narelle said...

Oh my goodness! Rest up and feel well again soon xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh no.......I hope it isn't broken but then I hope you haven't torn anything either..... Breaks heal quicker in that regard...... Guess your have to be the conversation keeper on Saturday..... We'll keep you entertained for the day....... Goodluck hope the rest of you is feeling better also......