Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Celebration - and results

 I can’t let the end of May slip by without showing some photos from my 60th birthday celebrations given its
so rare for me to have a birthday party as such! We had a lovely lunch with Pete doing a roast on the Weber which we had with salads followed by birthday cake. 

 I was sooooo spoilt .  I’ll put the photos below for anyone wishing to look at them. 

 And for those who have asked about my arm- on the 26th May I got an ultrasound on my left arm which showed the ligament at the elbow was torn with just a couple of small threads still holding it attached and explaining why I can’t rotate my forearm and explaining the ongoing burning pain…….. about another 5 weeks should hopefully see it healed.

Yes 2 cakes as DD thought I should have both flavours and having both gave plenty for everybody to enjoy




Eldest Son PJ, SIL- John, Carly -DD Friend and Cil - Johns mum


With all the COVID business - blowing out the candles was done with my hand waving (right one only lol - left was kept tucked away like a broken chicken wing lol)

Me with my Dad of 93

Good friend Karen

Grandfather and Grandaughter

Graham (was best man at their wedding) made it whilst on a short visit with work from Brisbane




Stace & I with good friend Rhonda


And here are the most amazing array of gifts that were given to me from friends and family at the party - talk about spoilt!!




Daughter and SIL added charms for my bracelet - the pink caterpillar was a belated Mothers Day as they were waiting till they got down here - usually Stace gives me Chrysanthemums,  so the caterpillar is in keeping with the garden theme 

A big thankyou to all as I know there were many wishes sent and I received lots of lovely cards and gifts in the mail (which I hope I posted photos but if I've missed one please don't take offense) .   

Love to you all, Hugs Sharm xo

2 comments:

Lin said...

Looks like a wonderful party - great photos and lovely gifts. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

A nice sunny day and sounds and looks like you had a lovely time...... And you had your girl home......