Thursday, October 3, 2019

Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers

Is it seriously this long since I've posted here on my blog!!!  It's certainly been a year of change for us and I've really felt the difference working full time and having Pete retired with how much (or how little) I seem to achieve now on my days off work!!  Anyhow, lets hope now that i'm getting used to my new laptop that I can actually work on a few more frequent posts!  I am pleased to say that I have appeared to have worked out how to download the photos off my phone and ipad without it taking forever!!   Technically challenged!!  Anyway, I'm currently on holidays ....Yipee!!! 








 The very first day of my holidays we took off with the
neighbors to stay at Crows Nest so the men could go fishing at Cressbrook Dam, whilst Martine and I headed to Toowoomba for the the Carnival of Flowers!!  I have to say after wanting to visit this for a number of years, I was not disappointed.  It was wonderful. We spent the whole day looking at a few of the private gardens that were open and also a visit to Picnic Point and Laurel Bank Gardens - Laurel Bank is a must for anyone planning a future trip here!  So onwards with the flowers .....










4 comments:

Maria said...

Hello Sharm, so nice to see you post, enjoy your travels.
The Carnival of Flowers looks amazing ,Thanks for sharing your visit.

Susan said...

and I had no problem here either!!

its a lovely yearly event up in Toowoomba!

Helen said...

Hi Sham lovely to read about your visit to the carnival of flowers lots of beautiful flowers thanks for sharing.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Sharm! Glad you enjoyed the Carnival. If you were staying at Crows Nest you were five minutes from me & when your hubby went to Cressbrook, he may have even passed our street. :0) Sad it wasn't as green as usual for your visit ... We desperately need rain. Give me a shout next time you're in the 'neighbourhood'. :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS xx