Friday, October 4, 2019

Whats THis???

One of my lovely blogger friends tried to leave a comment on my last post but was redirected to a "sordid" site rather than the comments window.  She emailed me privately to let me know - I have checked the HTTPS setting is already on which should avoid this and when I clicked on the comments I had no issues??  Can anyone give me any extra info on this??  My email is sharmshere@yahoo.com  ........ perhaps if I change my email account with my blog I wonder if that might work???

4 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Sharm just commented on your previous post, Hope it ok...

Susan said...

this one loos fine

Sharm said...

Thanks girls!

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email.. / 247officedept@gmail.com     Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.