Monday, March 13, 2017

Rodeo Fun



Awaiting the action
It's been a long weekend here with Labour Day public holiday today which has given us a lovely relaxing time over the weekend. At late notice yesterday arvo we decided to head to Chiltern for the rodeo to meet up with a couple of other friends.  Chiltern is only about a 40min drive from here, so not too far at all.   It was a great arvo and evening - although not always able to see all the excitement of the riders ! I managed to get a couple of photos on my phone - not the best quality, but enough to remind us of our outing I also managed quite a bit of sewing, but I'll get that in another post this week.
 
 
 
Bullriding
 
Cowboy from Tully, Qld coming off the Bull
 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i have only ever been to one rodeo when i was very young,looks like lots of fun Sharm,glad you had a good time.

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Great memories

Anthea said...

Yee-haarrr! Glad you had a great time Sharm

Janet said...

I've never been to a rodeo. I bet there is lots of excitement! Fun outing for you!

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the rodeos.....we only have one close by but I go every year......