Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day


 It's been Valentines Day here in Oz today - I took part in the Initial Heart Swap hosted by Cheryll and received a lovely package in the mail from Kaye of Kitten Stitching.  LOok at this lovely little cushion and I have a plan for this great little tin as well! Thankyou Kaye they are lovely, as were the chocolates that are almost gone ........


And this is what I sent to Kaye ..... my first time doing a notebook cover.  I used some material covered in little hearts for the inner flaps which I thought went well with the coloured sections it has.    The embroidery design on the front you may recognise as one of the patterns from Jenny of Elephanz!  Its a free pattern so check out her blog for lots of other lovely embroideries.
 I thought it fitting to add a little crochet heart pincushion into the mix for good measure as well as the necessary lollies - I refrained from sending chocolate with the horrid heat we've been having!


5 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Sharm, such a sweet little swap! Love all the pretties, especially the little pillow and the charming notebook cover. Oh, and the pin-cushion is precious! <3 Happy Valentine's Day! xx Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharm what gorgeous gifts both sent and received,Chez's swap are always so much fun,hope your day is a good one.

weekend-windup said...

Hand made gifts are beautiful:)

Lin said...

Lovely gifts - sent and received. xx

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts Sharnayne...both the ones you sent and the ones you received from Kaye. Yes I think it was very wise of you to avoid sending chocolates! 🤔