Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tomorrow is Friday!!

Tomorrow is the 3rd Friday of the month and its time for FNSI .... click on the link to find out more about it!  It's going to be a busy time for me...... after work, I'll be picking up a furniture trailer as we have to help DD and her boyfriend/partner move to Melbourne on Saturday - approx. a 3 - 4 hr drive from here, so I expect DH and I will be rather tired and exhausted by Saturday night!  I'm hoping to get a little stitching time in to keep some sanity....... perhaps even take the crochet hook with me during the drive!  It will likely be Sunday before I get to post about it, but I'm sure there will be lots happening with all the link ups down so far!  I'll catch you all Sunday xo

2 comments:

Christine M said...

See you tonight, Sharm.

Jo said...

I not long ago helped my daughter move. Yes exhausting.
Drive safely and good luck. Looks like you're catching up with stitching friends