Monday, December 15, 2014

In Loving Memory......

I thought I had already written this post, but as I struggled with what to call it, I knew that was what happened...... You see, last week was massive, while we gave thanks on Wednesday, on Thursday we received the news that my Stepmum, Heather passed  into Gods arms.  She was very much at peace as she had such a wonderful faith in God!  I'm thankful for the times we shared, and for so much more.  The angels will certainly be rejoicing as they receive this beautiful soul! Please keep my sister and Dad in your prayers as a different chapter of life emerges.


6 comments:

Helen said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Sharmayne , you and your family are in my prayers. Sending warm hugs and love.

Christine M said...

Sorry to hear your news Sharm. Sending you hugs and thinking of you at this time.

Maria said...

Such a lovely tribute to your stepmum !

Anonymous said...

so sorry for your loss Sharm and may she RIP.sending you big hugs my friend.xx

Jo said...

So sorry to read you have these hard times. I'm not sure about what else has happened with your last post but it brings a tear to my eyes as it is a hard time to deal with any loss. Please know that there are a it of people out there feeling the way you do and that they care... Keep up your strength and get up each day.......

Monica said...

I'm so sorry Sharm. Praying for comfort and a healing touch for all those who knew and loved your step mum.