Monday, January 20, 2014

Aussie Swap Arrived!

The postman arrived today with a lovely parcel.....

the Aussie Swap, sent to me by Debbie from Sweet Little cottage! 
 And such lovely little parcels with some wonderful things inside.  I had so much fun opening each of them up....a  tea towel, thread tidy, lace, stitching, ribbon, hanging/decorations......


I already have the tea towel hanging in the kitchen and also the little cinnamon and clove sachet hanging from the little cupboard above the stove rangehood.  The beads say "inspiration", and will be just perfect to hang at the top of an inspiration board I recently did up! I will enjoy using all these wonderful goodies! Thankyou so very much Debbie for all the work you put into this little swap for me.   Big Hugs, Sharm
I'm afraid I still cant show you what I sent until my partner receives it........ hope it gets there soon!

2 comments:

debbie said...

Hi, I'm happy to see your parcel arrived safely. I enjoyed reading your blog to find ideas to help me choose what goodies to make for you. xx debbie

Christine M said...

Lots of lovely gifts there, Sharm.