Saturday, August 17, 2013

Friday Night Sew In

For those of you who might be wondering.... yes I did take part in the FNSI last night, however I decided I would post about it over on my other blog for a change...... so if you want to see more then head over   to   The 7 Pillars Home

Apart from some sewing, I also got my crocheted ripple afghan finished off................

I'm really happy with the way it has turned out, given it's my first time  making a ripple rug, and it's just so toasty warm and just the right size for popping over me while I watch TV or read a book!  Anyhow, grab yourself a cuppa and come on over to the The 7 Pillars home to visit me there

Hugs Sharm

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Your ripple crochet looks lovely, I'll pop over and visit your other blog :)

Anonymous said...

ditto.xx

Sharm said...

Thanks ladies, it's so lovely to be back in blog land!!

Maria said...

Nice Ripple Rug.. Will pop over and visit other blog.

Unknown said...

What a lovely snugly finish you have there. I made one of these 20 or so years ago and I have no idea what happened to it.

Helen said...

Lovely ripple crotchet,looks very warm!!