Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All finished

Somehow it seems I overlooked posting a pic of the pie safe all finished.  I know some of you who follow the 7 pillars home will have seen it there on the blog or on the Facebook page, but for the rest of you here it is!....... Ok, so maybe not......looks like I'm still having trouble with this blog & the downloading of photos!  Sorry guys...... Perhaps for now go have a look at it on my other blog......  Www.the7pillarshome.blogspot.com.  

Take care all,
Hugs sharm


4 comments:

Christine M said...

Were your ears burning last night Sharm? Last night I actually had been thinking that we hadn't heard anything from you were a while!

Christine M said...

Oh, that should be 'for a while'!

Sharm said...

Nice to see you too Christine. I need to catch up on all my blog readings again LOL

Sharm said...

Hooray, managed to get the pic up!