Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pay It Forward Update

Thanks Sandra for popping down your name.  I'm still waiting on 2 more ladies.  I have the details/rules of Pay it Forward listed in the April blog archive, but basically the first 3 ladies to pop down their names is blessed with a homemade gift from me.  They must have a blog of their own, & they have to agree to pass on the blessing by hosting a pay it forward on their own blog.  You have a year in which to make the gift & post it out, although this usually happens alot quicker than that!  So here's hoping I get to see a couple more ladies interested in taking part.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I'd like to receive one of your Pay It Forward gifts. You can always be one of mine.
Dorothy

Sharm said...

Thanks Dorothy, That would be great & I am very happy to be one of yours.
Hugs Sharm